Oh My Venus Episode 3
Korean Drama Recaps | November 30, 2015 | 688 viewed
Director: Kim Hyung Suk
Writer: Kim Eun Ji
Genre: Drama, Comedian, Romance
Starring: So Ji Sub (Kim Young Ho), Shin Min Ah (Kang Joo Eun), Jung Gyu Woon (Im Woo Shik), Yoo In Young (Oh Soo Jin)
Episode 3 :
Oh My Venus Episode 3 [Rating]
|Episode #||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|TNmS Ratings||AGB Nielsen|
|Nationwide||Seoul National Capital Area||Nationwide||Seoul National Capital Area|
|1||16 November 2015||7.4%||8.6%||7.4%||8.1%|
|2||17 November 2015||7.0%||8.7%||8.2%||9.3%|
|3||23 November 2015||7.4%||8.7%||8.4%||9.5%|
The rating increases gradually via every episode.
Song of the day:
Oh My Venus Episode 3 Recap
This is the series of sweet and funny. Our hero see our heroine trying hard, will he help her?
Joo Eun misunderstand about the real secret that John Kim is Kim Ji Wong (Henry) who is the famous trainer in USA. The three friends are astonished for this wrong assumption. Ji Wong caucus in the bathroom
Catching John Kim suddenly , makes Joo Eun day dream about her future with hot body on the Stella talk show and wowing her family. Moreover, her ex-boyfriend Im Woo Sik ( Jung Gyu Woon), look at her regret , and her enemy Soo Jin storm off the set. She looks really svelte and gorgeous.
The men, after disusing in the bathroom, decide Joo Eun is too tenacious to ever let this go, and come up with a plan , Ji Woong will pretend to be John Kim, Allowing Young Ho to preserve his identity. Young Ho claim to be team doctor. Obviously, Joo Eun Believe them and can’t wait to get started.
Joo Eun is on phone with her best friend, Lee Hyun Woo ( Jo Eun Ji), that she is going to lose some weight, and this time is will tick. This is sound familiar with Hyun Woo, since she hears about it much time before :P.
Young Ho get a call from Manager Min, his home is being readied. As Young Ho rides the elevator to see his father at work, he recalls to the past when Manager Min telling his father about the accident that took his mother. We see Young Ho was in a wheel chair. Hmm, did he suffer from a childhood issue that he overcame as he grew older and stronger? Was this the genesis for the trainer lifestyle? Young Ho meets with his cold father and asks to have his former job in America reinstated. His father tells him his Grandmother holds Young Ho’s destiny in the company, not his father. He tells his son life can be hard sometimes. Young Ho reminds his father, his life has had hardships. Young Ho is resigned to the situation but not happy that he is caught and unable to live freely anymore. He tells his father he’ll agree to an arranged marriage.
Young Ho tell Manager Min to have his grumpy grandmother all him. That make both of them smile. I love their subtle exchanges. I’M guessing Manager Min was a bit of a father figure and support person for Young Ho growing up.
Young Ho broods on the bridge.
Turns out Young Ho is letting Ji Wong and Joon Sung stay in his house. They are stoked.
Young Ho tells Ji Wong and Joon Sung that making the training hard so Joo Eun quits is their priority. They pile on the training but Joo Eun trudges through it. The men can’t understand why Joo Eun is not losing weight. Gotta laugh when Joo Eun texts Ji Wong about her exercise progress, he’s happy she’s making the effort.
Ji-woong leads Joo-eun in a series of stretches, and the poor girl is so out of shape she can barely even finish the warm-up. Joon-sung demonstrates her first exercise, and it’s hard to tell if her cringing is from the difficulty or the fact that he’s waving his butt right in her face, hee. But she gamely tries it, to hilariously bad results, though if Ji-woong could help her just through sheer force of will, he would.
Soo-jin joins Woo-shik at an indoor pool, posing slinkily in her swimsuit, though he tells her to cover up or she’ll be cold. She pouts that she doesn’t know how to swim, and he says he can teach her like he taught Joo-eun… oops. Soo-jin looks disturbed for a moment, then says that they shouldn’t avoid talking about Joo-eun, and accept his past. Sorry, but these two are strictly filler characters and do not interest me much.
Young Ho meets Joo Eun for training because Ji Wong and Joon Sung are otherwise engaged. When he gets a phone call for a blind date, Joo Eun tells Young Ho to go on, she’ll workout by herself. He tells her to keep going until she can’t.
At the same time, Woo Sik and Soo Jin are at the movie together. He gets a call from Joo Eun’s Mother. Soo Jin See the contact name, mother in law, and she is immediately jealous.
Young Ho meets with the blind date lady from the previous time. He is nice and gentle with her. She is beauty. But clearly that, nothing special is happening with Young Ho.
Unexpectedly, Woo SIk meets Joo Eun’s mother for dinner at the same restaurant with Young Ho date. When Joo Eun arrive Woo SIk is polite but give her the eye that her mother should be told that they already broke up. Little does Joo Eun know but Young Ho is at the same eatery and can overhear. That makes him a bit distracting. Young-ho’s date (who seems a bit dim, but sweet enough) asks if he’s okay, and he mutters that it’s making him uncomfortable, the way Joo-eun always shows up where he is.
Joo Eun tells her mother that she and Woo SIk broke up. Her mother implores Woo SIk to take her back. Of course, Joo Eun tells her mother that won’t be happening. Her mother is not happy with Joo Eun, what did she do to lose a good guys lie Woo Sik. Joo Eun’s brother and new girlfriend arrive. Joo Eun tells the girlfriend, this is family business time. They leave. Joo Eun’s mother demands she only need to take her to the bus station.
Young-ho’s drive home is also a thoughtful one, though he’s remembering how Joo-eun is always right there, no matter where he goes. Ji-woong calls him after their interview and says that Joon-sung wants to train, so Young-ho offers to meet him at the gym.
But when he gets there, it’s not Joon-sung exercising, but Joo-eun (while listening to I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor, naturally). At nearly midnight, after the evening she’s had and literally staggering with exhaustion, she still went back to the gym to finish her workout. She staggers and he has to catch her, barking that she’s already hit her limit. She repeats her mantra, that she can do anything she sets her mind to, but Young-ho counters that believing something, and being able to do it, aren’t the same thing.
Next day in the law office, Soo Jin tells Joo Eun to appear on a talk show as a lawyer representing the firm. Joo Eun is not happy. She doesn’t want to appear on TV looking like she looks. She directly asks Soo Jin if this is payback. Soo Jin feigns ignorance.
The talk show goes well at first but then Joo Eun faints from the girdle. Recall the same thing happened in the first episode. Joo Eun is whisked to the hospital. Young Ho saw the talk show and appears by her side in the hospital with a bandage and a ride home for Joo Eun. Sweet! Had to laugh when he told her she had a new worst day of her life.
When Young Ho drops her off, you can see he thinking about the situation. Joo Eun thanks him for helping her and gets out. As she walks away, he grabs her arm and stops her. Young Ho tells her he is John Kim, the famous trainer. Joo Eun is stunned.
- I prefer Young Ho than Joo Eun. In some ways I feel understanding for his situation and his pain when he was a child. Young Ho relationship ship with his father makes lot more sense. Apparently he had something wrong with his leg as a child , and his father kept him locked up for not being perfect son. Not even letting him attend his own mother’s funeral until he could kneel before her picture. I feel a bit of callous and monstrous about his father. Joo Eun has a job and family responsibilities that have weighed her down, literally. She’s not the typical down trodden character, she does have some spunk.
- I even more like his friend Young Ho , Joon Sung And Ji Wong and Manager Min. I like Joon Sung, the strong but more silent boxer, and Ji Wong, fun loving younger friend.They are fun and kind, now they get engaged to Joo Eun’s orbit. The highlight is the interaction between Joo Eun and Ji Wong. As well as, Manager Min , he looks strict but comfortable with Young Ho .
- Young Ho continues to show a sweetness that is appealing. Young Ho’s interaction with his friends, Joon Sung and Ji Wong. I enjoy their interactions. His cold fish father is ok and Grandma is a force but only in the background right now. Only a smidge of twinkle in the eye Manager Min but I enjoyed their interaction. Young Ho continued to casually care for Joo Eun. He’s drawn to her. He shared the big secret, that he is the elusive John Kim, at the end of the episode. Can he trust her with his news? Probably not.
↓ I think there will be someone like me prefer the character Joo Eun because she is Shin Min Ah not because her real characters. The difficult she meet is not really understanding and sympathetic from me.↓Even the details that Young Ho comes from a wealthy family, and always has a group of security guys and Manager Kim character is old details ( Shin Huyk (Choi Si Won in ‘She was Pretty’; Park Tae In(Gong Yoo ‘Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy’).↓So Ji Sub is always, play the role of cool, painful and difficult childhood memory character. Of course, he make it great, no one can resist it because of his charming and stunning body.↓The Young Ho father character builds up bit crude, what kind of parents like this ?
- Oh My Venus Episode 16 (final)
- Oh My Venus Episode 15
- Oh My Venus Episode 14
- Oh My Venus Episode 13
- Oh My Venus Episode 12
- Oh My Venus Episode 11
- Oh My Venus Episode 10
- Oh My Venus Episode 9
- So Ji Sup Back Hugging Shin Min Ah 'Oh My Venus'
- Oh My Venus Episode 8
- Girl’s Day Hyeri confirmed for lead role in tvN drama “Reply 1988”
- Oh My Venus Episode 7
- Oh My Venus Episode 6
- Oh My Venus Episode 5
- Oh My Venus Episode 3
Add a Comment
Any contributed comments for the topic are warm welcome, however illegal and hateful comments will be deleted and accounts banned.
- [Review] "W" Episode 2
- [Review] "W" Episode 1
- [Review] "W" Episode 3
- Jun Ji Hyun Currently Owns Real Estate Assets Totaling 40 Billion Won
- Hyori Spotted Selling Handmade Goods at Flea Market
- 6 Korean Movie should continue to make a second part
- [PREVIEW] CHEESE IN THE TRAP EPISODE 13
- Hwang Jung Eum reveals wedding pictorial for ‘ELLE’
- Lee Sung Kyung shows her indifferent charms for ‘marie claire’
- Son Na Eun rocks floral printed outfits for ‘ELLE’
- Remember – War of the Son - Episode 20 Recap
- QUIZ : WHICH 'CHEESE IN THE TRAP' CHARACTER IS YOUR SOULMATE?
- Watch: Kim Go Eun and Park Bo Gum Couple Up in Behind-the-Scenes CF Clip
- Lee Min Ho Donates to Holt International Children’s Services
- Remember – War of the Son - Episode 19 Recap
Currently Airing (Prime-time shows this week)
- Monday-Tuesday (June 19-20)
- There aren't shows in this week.
- Wednesday-Thursday (June 21-22)
- There aren't shows in this week.
- Saturday-Sunday (June 23-25)
- There aren't shows in this week.